Arte de los Muertos
Chalk Artist Submission Guidelines
We will be awarding a cash prize of $500 for the best piece.
Judging will take place Saturday evening at 8pm.
Please print and fill out the entry form below.
Please note spaces are limited and do fill up quickly.
1. $35 entry fee. This fee is payable by money order made out to: Division 9 Gallery or Cash if you are dropping your application off at the Gallery.
2. Entry fee includes a 5ft x 5ft space and a Limited-Edition T-shirt
• Application and Payment must be mailed or dropped off at Division 9 Gallery at 3850 Lemon Street, Riverside, Calif.
• Payment must be received by October 20th
3. Artists must be 16 years old or older.
4. Artist MUST bring all their own supplies.
5. Once we receive your completed entry and payment, you will receive information back from us. This will include your acceptance into the festival, time you will need to arrive and set up and directions on where you will check in at.
• If spaces are full when we receive your payment and application we will notify you and return your payment.
6. In thinking of your piece, we ask that you keep it Day of the Dead related and be mindful that this is a family friendly event.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 951-784-3111